Minecraft Creepers Blood2 Minecraft Creepers Blood2

Awesome xD

Pretty funny :P Wish it was longer.

YOU GET A 10 FOR USING A STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO SONG THOUGH :DD <3

pac-fail pac-fail

Haha, pretty good :D

Hahaha, I really liked this. You did a good job with this video (: I totally agree with KelpTheGreat, the fact that he was so excited/bewildered made it all the more funnier. I'm a little disappointed it was so short though! I would have loved if it was a little longer :P

Naruto Random Flashness 4 Naruto Random Flashness 4

LAWL

HAHA! yes, finally! another great/hilarious video!!!! gawd, your stuff is freakin awesome! I wish I had flash/drawing skillz like you TT_TT. love hinata, and gaara, and, well, actually every character in this.

good good

What a soothing voice you have sir

Sound-O-Vision responds:

i'm good you think so :)

Katawa Shoujo Lite Katawa Shoujo Lite

This was fantastic haha. During the intro I was like wait a minute. This sounds like Kenji... then the screen turned red and I was like AWWWW SHITTTT MY BOY KENJI. But seriously, this was fantastic haha, I loved it. Great job<3 Lots of fun to play, too!

The Game Game The Game Game

nice!

really fun! at first i thought you did something else and i got them all wrong...-_-' lol, but after a while I figured it out. I'm a goomba! yay me! i thought i'd do better though...-_-'...i rated this subbmision a 5! hope it stays on Newgrounds!

Viva La Vida (Instrumental) Viva La Vida (Instrumental)

this is awesome! what software do you use? and what vst did you use for the strings?

Drive WIP Drive WIP

Pretty good! I love it :D The drums at the beginning are cool, but @ 0:28, they sound kinda weird. That was the only thing I didn't really like about this. Other than that, awesome job, I'd love to see where you go with this ^_^

TDWP - &amp;quot;Dez Moines&amp;quot; (Remix) TDWP - "Dez Moines" (Remix)

Fucking Amazing&lt;3

This is fucking amazing. I'm so jealous of your skills. Brb showing this to all of my friends who like TDWP. The whole song, the "Agnry Faic" visualizer was playing. It was so appropriate. Amazing track, I love it<3

DrugNoise responds:

Thanks man, we're glad to hear it! Keep in touch and check us out on facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Drug-No ise/229784657037419