Viva La Vida (Instrumental) Viva La Vida (Instrumental)

this is awesome! what software do you use? and what vst did you use for the strings?

Drive WIP Drive WIP

Pretty good! I love it :D The drums at the beginning are cool, but @ 0:28, they sound kinda weird. That was the only thing I didn't really like about this. Other than that, awesome job, I'd love to see where you go with this ^_^

TDWP - "Dez Moines" (Remix) TDWP - "Dez Moines" (Remix)

Fucking Amazing<3

This is fucking amazing. I'm so jealous of your skills. Brb showing this to all of my friends who like TDWP. The whole song, the "Agnry Faic" visualizer was playing. It was so appropriate. Amazing track, I love it<3

DrugNoise responds:

Thanks man, we're glad to hear it! Keep in touch and check us out on facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Drug-No ise/229784657037419

Adjeye-3 ~ If it starts to end Adjeye-3 ~ If it starts to end

Awesome!

This is a totally great track! I love all the synths you used! The string chords sound great too :D The drums were wicked awesome. The bass sounds a little out of place. If you fixed that, this track would be absolutely incredible! Great work! 9/10 :)

Adjeye responds:

Thanks man :)

Urban Ninjafare Urban Ninjafare

Great track! :D

Awesome track! I could totally see this being used for an awesome battle scene. I'm assuming you used Slayer for the synthesized guitar? The flanger part at 0:52 sounds totally awesome! :D I'd recomend checking out Slayer 2. Huge difference from Slayer. Sounds a lot more authentic. But this is one of the best uses of Slayer I've heard, because they usually sound shitty. One last point: the cymbal at 0:09 seems a little overpowering. It's cool, because it gives the beat that intense, high energy feeling, but it's just a LITTLE too loud I think. And maybe you could have sped it up just a little tiny bit. It seems a little slow for a battle scene. Gosh, sorry for all the criticism. But I honesttly loved the track! You did a great job with it! Keep up the awesome work! 9/10 :)

yopdoggy responds:

Many thanks for the review! Im kind of stuck with the old school tools (overused sequencer). So i try to make the best of it. I noticed too after a few listens that the cymbal got a little carried away on one beat. Im a huge slow metal grunge fan so i love the feeling of slower beats to get the whole sense of dread on the battlefield. It makes the person feel more desperate and involved. At least by my perspective. Thanks again!

Nutronic - Run Away (xKor Nutronic - Run Away (xKor

Fucking amazing.

Nutronic is probably one of my favorite new artists, and I saw "Run Away" on the top songs for the week in the audio portal. And I was like 'wait, I knew that was on youtube, but didn't they already submit that to Newgrounds?' So I checked it out. And I saw "xKore remix" and I literally said out loud "Oh SHIT! xKore Remix?! FUCK!" And i proceeded to play it very loudly. My ears thanked me. God, you did an amazing job with this remix. Love your shit. FL Cries is one of the songs that really got me into making music years ago. Great track, 10/10 :D

XS - R!OT XS - R!OT

AMAZING :D

This is fucking sick. Pretty good beats, and the melody was fucking heavy,, I loved it. Amazing track, keep up the great work!

Jimmypig responds:

Yeah man the melody sounded surprisingly good once I added and listened back, much better than it sounded in my head anyway.

--- Why don't we --- --- Why don't we ---

Awesome :3

Is that a Nexus "Simple Saw" I hear? :P Awesome track! The melody was great, and I loved the beats! The synth that comes in @ 1:00 sounds really cool :D Keep up the great work :)

Ajduff responds:

Yeah it is lmao haha, good hearing. It's simple but it sounds damn good, and thanks man.

The Calling (demo) The Calling (demo)

Good! Could use improvement though

I love the lyrics and guitar! A few notes though, 1) no drums?! even just something reallyyy simple, just using some simple drum sequencing pattern would give this track so much more depth. And 2) the vocals are a little rough. I know, no one on Newgrounds is a professional singer or anything, and I know the effect layered over your vocals are for an added effect (which I actually like the sound of) but maybe you could clean up the vocals a little? I'm not saying auto-tune it or something, but if you just rerecord the vocals and pay extra attention to detail, it could be wayy better. overall, really great track though! if this is just a demo, you should inbox me when you release the final version so i can hear it :D Great job :)

imperfektx responds:

Thanks man, yeah i know its pretty rough but had to record the vocals on audacity and do each part separately. But we're looking for a drummer and i'll hopefully have a finished version up in the next week. Thanks for the feedback and i'll definitely let you know when i put up the finished product.

Funky Electro (Preview) Funky Electro (Preview)

amazing!

Awesome track! I love it! Great beats and melody. You should inbox me when you finish this track, so I can hear the final version :D

artville responds:

Glad u liked it mate! :) Cheers, I will ;)