Minecraft Creepers Blood2 Minecraft Creepers Blood2

Awesome xD

Pretty funny :P Wish it was longer.

YOU GET A 10 FOR USING A STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO SONG THOUGH :DD <3

pac-fail pac-fail

Haha, pretty good :D

Hahaha, I really liked this. You did a good job with this video (: I totally agree with KelpTheGreat, the fact that he was so excited/bewildered made it all the more funnier. I'm a little disappointed it was so short though! I would have loved if it was a little longer :P

Naruto Random Flashness 4 Naruto Random Flashness 4

LAWL

HAHA! yes, finally! another great/hilarious video!!!! gawd, your stuff is freakin awesome! I wish I had flash/drawing skillz like you TT_TT. love hinata, and gaara, and, well, actually every character in this.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

ZOMFG

I love everything by you! Not only is it completly hilarious, the animation is amazing!

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Thank you for this.

I'm glad some one decided to do this. For all of you saying he is a "child-molester" and "rapist", I have two things to say. First, he was never guilty of anything, it was all the media blowing it out of proportion (damn media). Also, regardless of that whole ordeal, go up to people and ask them what they think of Michael Jackson, as a musician and nothing else. He is literally one of the most famous people in the world, a world record selling artist, and an icon to so many. Thank you for this flash memorial, gt44coder. May MJ rest in peace.

Neji PWNED Neji PWNED

haha!

very funny! lee's always so intense, so it was funny to see him just randomly flick neji in the nose. lawl. great job for a first flash!!!

Errick Fight Scene Errick Fight Scene

awesome!

a great animation! i didn't even mind the fact that it was choppy; thought it gave it a nice effect! amazing job for a beginner! great work!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Hilarious!

10/10! Way funnier than the first. Listened to "A Special Message from Egoraptor". True, I don't think I've seen fans so supportive, but I also don't think I've ever seen an artist so happy that his fans were so supportive! Lol. Great series, totally hilarious! Keep up the good work!!!

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

ROFL

YOU SHOULD HAVE USED THE PYTHAGORIAN THEOREM BITCH. rolfcopter

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

AMAZING

This is hilarious!!!! You absolutely NEED to do this for Majora's Mask!!!!!! Great flash, man!!!