halfdeadorfull

All 24 Movie Reviews

Awesome xD

Pretty funny :P Wish it was longer.

YOU GET A 10 FOR USING A STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO SONG THOUGH :DD <3

LAWL

HAHA! yes, finally! another great/hilarious video!!!! gawd, your stuff is freakin awesome! I wish I had flash/drawing skillz like you TT_TT. love hinata, and gaara, and, well, actually every character in this.

ZOMFG

I love everything by you! Not only is it completly hilarious, the animation is amazing!

haha!

very funny! lee's always so intense, so it was funny to see him just randomly flick neji in the nose. lawl. great job for a first flash!!!

awesome!

a great animation! i didn't even mind the fact that it was choppy; thought it gave it a nice effect! amazing job for a beginner! great work!

Hilarious!

10/10! Way funnier than the first. Listened to "A Special Message from Egoraptor". True, I don't think I've seen fans so supportive, but I also don't think I've ever seen an artist so happy that his fans were so supportive! Lol. Great series, totally hilarious! Keep up the good work!!!

ROFL

YOU SHOULD HAVE USED THE PYTHAGORIAN THEOREM BITCH. rolfcopter

AMAZING

This is hilarious!!!! You absolutely NEED to do this for Majora's Mask!!!!!! Great flash, man!!!

rofl

that was hilarious. good jerb.

oh....my...god....

OH....MY....GOD.... NO JOKE, MY JAW WAS DROPPED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MOVIE. I was a fan of the Fallen Angel series at the very beginning, when Fallen Angel teaser first came out. And now.... holy $h!t. Pardon the French, but 'holy $h!t' is the only phrase that can accuratly portray the effect this movie had on me. Animation, plot, sound effects, music, voices, and everything else was superb. I would give anything to see this become a lasting series. Keep on animating, you have a gift.

Garrett Musto @halfdeadorfull